Friday, November 13, 2009

Which is best Hair Transplant place in California?

Hello Friends,



I am in San Jose, and looking for hair Transplantation. I have searched in the net and found many sites for this. But frankly, i am not so rich. I have saved $3K for this and looking for the best hair transplation. I have good hair but only in front I lost many hairs and it doesnt look good.



I stop going to meet friends. I am very depressed with this. Also depress with the many sites and there prices. I dont know which one is good and which one is bad.



Please guide me and let me know the best Surgeon in California.



Your advices are precious for me and will really help me.



Thanks in Advance.



Which is best Hair Transplant place in California?

Hair transplant surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Tour2india4health Consultants .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.



Tour2india4health Consultants is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.



http://www.tour2india4health.com



Hope this helps.

3 comments:

  1. Want to know the full procedure of the hair transplant India then you need to click on the given link and watch the full video. We explains everything in this video that you're wanted to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To get the successful hair loss treatment from the best place then you need to make your appointment with the NRI hair transplant centre. We are the best clinic that gives you permanent hair transplant in India at affordable costs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to get the best treatment for the hair loss problem then you need to set your appointment with the VJ Clinics. We are located in Visakhapatnam provide you perfect and cheap cost hair transplant in Visakhapatnam with reliable results.

    ReplyDelete