Monday, November 16, 2009

Does anyone know where I can go to get hair replacement surgery for cheap?

I have been starting to lose my hair since my early twenties and wanted to get hair replacement surgery. I went to a well known hair replacement company here in NYC. The cost is so expensive $7,600 for 2,000 grafts.



Does anyone know where I can get such a surgery cheaper than this? Probably half of the price I mentioned or less.



Does anyone know where I can go to get hair replacement surgery for cheap?

Don't! Be Bald! It's cute and so are you. Think of all the guys who are bald (Mr. T., the cute guy in Fast %26amp; Furious, etc.) You are you. Anyone who doesn't like it that's them. Not you. Be You! Take your cash and take a vacation to the Carribean and have Fun! Peace!



Does anyone know where I can go to get hair replacement surgery for cheap?

Here in Cananda, the ones I have heard of start at about $10,000 for 2 sessions, so about 4000 grafts. And since you are in NY, Canada is not that far away from you, if you couldn't find a cheaper option in the US. But I have also heard from clients that have had it done that it is an unbelieveably painful procedure, so good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment