Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair loss care?

What things would you advise somebody with hair lose to do or not do?Example carry on colouring the hair with shampoo colours or leave it to just grow it's natural colour and would you still be able to blow dry your hair?



Hair loss care?

To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



Hair loss care?

I would first want to know why I was losing my hair.



Medical reasons, stress or aging.



If it is just stress or aging. I would continue doing whatever you like.



Hair loss care?

Do you know the reason for your hair loss? Is it a condition that can be treated by a dermatologist?



If not, I suggest you go to a high-end hair salon and ask one of the stylist her recommendation. One piece of advise when you are experiencing hair loss, it to keep your hair short and have it trimmed every 4 weeks. Shorter hair looks thicker than long hair which when thinning.



Since coloring damages the hair as does blow drying, I suggest staying at your natural color and don't blow dry. I wash my hair before I go to bed and put a towel on my pillow. In the morning, I can touch it up with a curling iron or stray a bit of water on it (just so it is damp) and blow dry on cool so I can get the style I want.



There are also products that give hair a thicker look so that might be an option for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment