Monday, November 16, 2009

What precausions should i take to avoid hair lose and to thick hair growth?

avoid dandruff and itching



What precausions should i take to avoid hair lose and to thick hair growth?

I had very fine hair when I was younger. My parents kept it REALLY short for several years. When I finally grew it out, no one can believe how think and how much hair I now have. Every time I get my hair cut, the hairdresser always makes a comments about how beautiful, thick, and how much hair I have. It might be hard to keep it really short, but if you can find the right style and keep reminding yourself why your doing it will all pay off in the end. Having no regrets as to the means you had to endure in order to achieve your final goal of luxurious, beautiful, and every ones envy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment