Monday, November 16, 2009

I have dandruff . my hair lose suggest good tips?

hot oil



I have dandruff . my hair lose suggest good tips?

just use head and shoulders every time you wash your hair instead of your usual brand. I am allergic to some shampoos such as the cheap ones like Herbal Essences. I don't know why but it makes my scalp itch and gives me dandruff. It might be your shampoo or you may not be rinsing your hair thoroughly enough after shampooing. I use head and shoulders all the time at the moment and my hair is lovely and soft and no dandruff.



I have dandruff . my hair lose suggest good tips?

for hair care and skin care just



step into



I have dandruff . my hair lose suggest good tips?

The best shampoo for dandruff is NIZORAL shampoo or SELSUN BLUE....they are very good...and you can use them even if you don't have dandruff anymore.



I have dandruff . my hair lose suggest good tips?

You need a medicated shampoo!



Try T-Gel.



Shampoos such as Head and Shoulders disolve the top layer of skin on the scalp! So just imagine what it's doing to your hair!



I have dandruff . my hair lose suggest good tips?

Hi,



I too have the same problem and have done for a long time. I was told not to use Head %26amp; Shoulders by my hairdresser. I tried all the other hair products for the problem which my Dr. had diagnosed as Seborrhoeic Dermatitis such as Nizoral, T-Gel %26amp; plenty of others, even all natural, organic products, all to no avail. I ended up back at 'square 1' %26amp; I decided to give Head %26amp; Shoulders a go. Although my problem is still present, the hair loss has slowed down %26amp; the flaky scalp is barely visible. I also take a skin %26amp; hair supplement - Silica 2500Plus



I have dandruff . my hair lose suggest good tips?

Use Johnson Baby Shampoo, its works wonders :)



I have dandruff . my hair lose suggest good tips?

When I had dandruff and asked my hairdresser what shampoo I should use he said all anti-dandruff shampoo work the same

No comments:

Post a Comment