Friday, November 13, 2009

How to reduce dandruff? I am using dandruff shampoos for past few years everyday and I lost a lot of

I have been suffering from dandruff for the past few years and I used all kind of dandruff shampoos. I use them everyday, but no use. Also I have been losing a lot of hair lately. How to reduce my dandruff and also my hairloss?



How to reduce dandruff? I am using dandruff shampoos for past few years everyday and I lost a lot of hair.?

what i would try to do is when u wash ur hair is use less shampoo and conditionler. also make sure u get all of the shampoo out when u r rinsing ur hair. or maybe u have try scalp. i know my friend at school has that. so i would try that once.



How to reduce dandruff? I am using dandruff shampoos for past few years everyday and I lost a lot of hair.?

You know, that doesn閳ユ獩 really sound like dandruff. For dandruff, I would recommend Nexxus Dandarrest, which you leave on for three minutes before rinsing (if you skip this step, it doesn't work). If you are losing hair in the process, it might be psoriasis. You should probably go to the dr. Make sure that you use a good conditioner after you use a medicated perscribed shampoo. It tends to dry hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment