Friday, November 13, 2009

Good wave stuff for damp hair? PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!?

My hair is thick and wavy and i can not find anything that makes my hair have good waves. Usually i go to sleep with my wet/damp hair in a loose bun and then the next morning i just add some wave or curl stuff to it and straighten my bangs. But during the day my hair loses the wave and gets kind of frizzy. I mean i have tried hairspray, wave boost stuff, and nothing seems to work. I do play with my hair during the day trying to keep it in place, but my waves aren't waves. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I really need something that will give my hair pretty waves and stay in place during the day!!!! by the way i dont have time to use a wave or curling iron in the morning!!!!



Good wave stuff for damp hair? PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!?

Have you tried Sebastian's Wet? I just bought it and its wonderful! You apply it to your hair and its gives the appearance of wet wavy hair. I can email you pics of my hair if you would like! sweet_simplicity30@yahoo.com



Let me know! I have tried for over a year to get the wet and wavy look and this stuff works wonders!!!!!



Good wave stuff for damp hair? PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!?

use more condishiner



Good wave stuff for damp hair? PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!?

use bed head, or use garnie curl and shine shampoo and conditionar. use styling gell after u take a shower as another option put some in your hair, style while drying, then add a little more when dry. part your hair in two sections then twist them and blow dry if u have stylin jell, or scrunch with stylin gell do these both , this is what i meant by stylin

No comments:

Post a Comment