Friday, November 13, 2009

Is this a root infection of Hair?

Hello All



My front part of scalp head becoming hair less. In family member or ancesstor no body are hair less. I am first man who becoming blad.



My hair have following problems.



1- My front part hair became so thin that you can see easily.



2- It is breaking very very easily from the midle of part.



3- New hair coming it can not grow properly and lost.



4- Hair growth of front part decreases to 99%.



Is this a affect of root infection.... I was used SCOBOMA Lotion prescribed by SKIN Doctor. After aplying of this lotion these kind of problem my hair facing.



Please have a look on it. and advise me....



thanks



Sorry for Bas English --)



Is this a root infection of Hair?

Hello!



I have been a cosmetologist for 5 years. The only two answers that I have is that your hair has become to dry and brittle as a reaction to the lotion that it is now breaking off. Try to use something very moisturizing as a shampoo and definitly use conditioner. Redkon All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner is excellent for restoring moisture into dry and brittle hair.



If you have already tried using a new shampoo/conditioner as a way to battle the possible reaction to the lotion. then I hate to say it, but it just sounds like you are beginning to just loose your hair or bald. Usually anytime there would be a follicle infection you will see pus or another symptom other then just loosing your hair!



Good luck!



Is this a root infection of Hair?

http://hairloss.about.com/od/trichology/...



http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/haird...



hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment