Monday, November 16, 2009

Leg Hair loss?

I'm a pretty hairy guy, but lately I've lost the hair on my lower legs from the sock line down. I don't think I have on tight socks, as they do fall down some. I'm wondering if there is any type of disease or condition that would cause this. I also have a lowered sense of feeling in my extremities, but my blood pressure is good. Any thoughts?



Leg Hair loss?

You don't state your age. It sounds like your socks are rubbing up against your legs. They don't have to be tight or lose for this to happen. The material moves up and down when you walk after some time the hair will stop growing. The extremity thing you might want to check with a doctor. That sometimes could mean the on set of diabetes (again might).



Leg Hair loss?

age

No comments:

Post a Comment