Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am 17, and suffer from hair loss.What can I do, besides Minoxidil? What has worked for you?

I am 17, and my hair has been falling out for about 4 years. It is getting to the point where it is fairly noticable and I am beginning to panic. My hair was once full, silky and black. Now it has lost its lustre and it has become dull. I have been to Chinese practitioners, applied nettle, drank ginko and ho wu shu tea and am currently trying Saw Palmetto capsules and Ginko tablets (for circulation). I was told by my practitioner not to worry and that is what was making my hair fall out. I know this is true, but there has to be another factor. I am running out of options and don't want to use Rogaine or Minoxidil for the rest of my life. Nor do I want to lose my hair. I am a budding actor, and I understand that there are many bald actors (very successful ones too),but I don't want to lose my hair because it is a part of me. Please, if you know of any thing that can help, do not hesitate to answer. I would forever appreciate it if it could help you. Thank you so much!



I am 17, and suffer from hair loss.What can I do, besides Minoxidil? What has worked for you?

There are all kinds of medical remedies available. If you're serious about remedying hair loss, see your doctor. You can also take steps to preserve the hair your have. One easy thing, only comb your hair from roots to ends. Anything else tangles and then pulls out hair in the detangling process. Follow this pattern also when you wash and condition your hair. Also, keep your hair cut short as weight will also increase fallout. Finally, Mane and Tail shampoo seem to help, and some judicious use of hair gel will make the hair you have seem thicker. Finally, don't sweat it. Many ladies find guys attractive with little or no hair.



I am 17, and suffer from hair loss.What can I do, besides Minoxidil? What has worked for you?

One of the main causes of hair loss is stress so i suggest that you should calm down.



I am 17, and suffer from hair loss.What can I do, besides Minoxidil? What has worked for you?

i'm 38 and two years ago i was suffering the same fate so i shaved my head and while at it i was using mane and tail even when i was bald....thankfully i prevented it from happening any further. it worked for me and i hope it works for you too



I am 17, and suffer from hair loss.What can I do, besides Minoxidil? What has worked for you?

i started losing my hair when i was 14, so i know what you mean. i say, shave your head. i cut mine very short, like an eighth of an inch. i don't shave because of a scar on my head, but i figure why fight it? balding is supposedly due to high testosterone levels



I am 17, and suffer from hair loss.What can I do, besides Minoxidil? What has worked for you?

Calm down .. this may happen due to several causes .. you ned to consult a dermatologist .. most cases are psychic at firt place .. or due to hormonal changes .. then it returns to normal ..



you may keep taking Priorin tablets from Bayer ..

No comments:

Post a Comment