Monday, November 16, 2009

Help! I am balding and losing self-esteem?

I am severly balding. I will lose my hair. I don't have a girlfriend and I am afraid girls won't like me anymore. I am very depressed about this. I don't want to use hair plugs or anything like that. How can I shake this notion that women won't like me if I am bald?



Help! I am balding and losing self-esteem?

so many men and guy shave there head now and don't worry woman like men bald and the one that well like you love you what in your heart.. not what in your head . a head full of hair .so don't worry .the special woman well ....don't losing your self-esteem.that all you have.be strong.and never lose your self in your .bald



Help! I am balding and losing self-esteem?

dude....vin diesel is bald...he doesnt seem to have too much lady trouble



Help! I am balding and losing self-esteem?

Stay in shape, some women may think it is sexy with your hair. If you keep yourself in shape that will still build the motivation and "vain-ness" to still have respect for youself. Thus, still being active and flirting with the ladies and such. Dont be depressed, if all else fails, try that hair stuff off TV.



Help! I am balding and losing self-esteem?

I think some guys look sexy bald. Why not just shave it all off? I would rather see a guy shave it all off then have some hair in patches. Just be proud of who you are and remember bald is beautiful.



Help! I am balding and losing self-esteem?

If the girls don't like it, well....screw them. Or find a girl to make a deal with, she will help you shave your head and you will help her shave her legs.



Help! I am balding and losing self-esteem?

There are alot of guys out there who shave their heads to get the bald "look". And alot of them are pretty hot! Maybe you should just shave it off and go with it! There are plenty of women who like bald guys!



Help! I am balding and losing self-esteem?

Shave your head completely. There is nothing worse than a Polish Mohawk, or a pathetic little Alamo on your forehead



Help! I am balding and losing self-esteem?

"hair plugs?" lol...actually, the best treatement is micro grafts. I had it done. 2300 grafts. I did it because I am a red head and I don't want to shave it all off and use sun block or wear a hat. Actually, if you are in relatively good shape, a lot of women really dig completely bald guys. Baldness shows you have an elevated testosterone level. Think about it.....Testosterone is what makes the **** work.



Help! I am balding and losing self-esteem?

Don't sweat it. You can always shave all of your hair off. My husband is only 30 and he's lost ALOT of his hair. I'm not big on the whole "balding" look! I did shave all of his hair off and he looked hot as hell. So just remember that is an option. Completely bald by shaving is much better than balding and trying to hang on to what little hair you have left. A bald man is sexy! Stop worrying, shave that head and wait to see how many girls ask to feel it! LOL! also remember: Confidence=Sexiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment