Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I get my thick hair back again?

I'm 18 now...but for the past 3 years, I have intensely lost my hair. It doesn't "appear" thin...but from having the MOST thick hair..to this..is drastic. I am soo upset because having thin hair is something...I have NEVER had. Anyhow.. I am diabetic also..but I am in good control. I know that I have a severe biotin deficiency...so I have been taking supplements..but I don't think it has really increased the thickness any...who knows if it is even working.I've been on it for 4 months... anyhow.. Does anyone know ways to get thick hair back?



How do I get my thick hair back again?

apply oil in the night n massage ur hair



next morning take a headbath



do not use shampoo



do not comb ur hair when it is wet



tie ur hair when u sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment