Friday, November 13, 2009

Natural hair?

if any female has had a perm an wanted to go natural how was the process and did you lose any hair and how did you maintain the hair on your head what products did you use and this qusetion is for coure nappy hair. Sorry! and how long did it take for the perm to ware out?



Natural hair?

This August will be my two year anniversary being natural. When I first decided to go natural, I was afraid of what other people would think. I went without getting a perm for 10 months (August - May). This isn't the best idea because your hair grows slower than it usually would if you were to cut the perm off from the start. During this ten month period, I had my roots pressed. My parents were supportive of my decision but my friends where like "WTF!" lol I cut my hair this previous summer and it grew like crazy! I started of at 3 inches (TWA) now I'm just over seven inches. After I cut my hair, I had micro-braids to grow it out a bit more. I took those out in September. I wear it loose now. Don't listen to myths about natural hair. Many people are misinformed. Go to my source for more info.



Products I use on my hair:



Parnevu Leave in conditioner



Elasta QP Hair Conditioner



Blue magic coconut hair grease



Herbal Essence hair shampoo



Every night I plait my hair and I use a satin hair scarf. I wash my hair 1-2 times a week.



Being natural is liberating. It really helped my confidence.



If you have any more questions, feel free to e-mail me.



Natural hair?

My cousin got a perm and it took about 3-6 months to wear out.



Natural hair?

It takes a while for you to grow out a perm/relaxed hair. Maybe you can get it braided up. Not very sure on what else to say. Try this web forum. http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/



Natural hair?

IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW LONG YOU HAIR IS. TO GO NATURAL YOU WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE TO CUT SOME OFF THE END SO THE IT WONT TAKE THAT LONG TO GROW OUT. NORMALLY 6MTH TO A YEAR FOR IT ALL TO BE OUT. TRUST IM A HAIR STYLIST



Natural hair?

I am natural now after years of wearing a relaxer. I let about 6-7 weeks of new growth come in then I cut off the relaxed part. If I recommend doing that if you don't want to risk breakage. Your hair will be very weak at the point that the relaxed hair meets the natural hair. I am currently using Aphogee products on my hair and I started using it when I started the transition process.



Natural hair?

the only way to totally rid ur hair of a perm is to shave it off and start fresh. i'm serious. the perm breaks the natural bond and shape of the hair in order to "relax" it. the hair will never truly correct and heal itself when going back to a semi-natural stage. cut the perm and let it grow out.



or u can grow it all out and keep cutting the ends but that's just pointless. fresh beginnings are best



Natural hair?

well it me me almost a year for my perm to ware out but i don't have course hair



sorry......

No comments:

Post a Comment