Friday, November 13, 2009

My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

I have long (half way down my back), curly hair %26amp; lately it's been falling off by the chunks. I've never colored it %26amp; it's been about 4 years since the last time I used a chemical on it. As a college student, I don't have much time to devote to it. I wash it on the weekends %26amp; during the week I style it into a ponytail or a bun with water %26amp; conditioner. By the time the weekend gets here, it is such a tangled mess that it takes me over 1 one hour in the shower to just wash my hair! %26amp; masses of it come off! Before, it was full and lustrous, but now it's very dull %26amp; weak! It doesn't even look as curly as it used to be anymore! I've tried Pantene, Tresemme, Infusium 23, Fructis, %26amp; others, and none of them has worked. I'm currently using Herbal Essences because it's the only one that's done a little good!



I don't want to lose my hair %26amp; I don't know what else to do to keep it from falling off!



Do you have any suggestions?! I'm getting desperate!



Thanks!



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

Dramatic hair loss in a young girl like you is going to be a medical condtion rather than you choice of hair product.



Someone has mentioned alopecia - it could be, in which case there is not a lot that can be done, I have heard that buying a satin/silk pillowcase helps with night-time friction.



It is possible, however that you have an underactive thyroid gland - if you have noticed any weight gain or lethargy then these are both symptoms as well. Even without those symptoms its worth getting it checked out - you will need to go to the Doctor for a blood test. My hair started falling out in clumps and I went for this test, I came back borderline and have got to go for a repeat test. My hair is so much thinner than it used to be, and the curl has almost completely gone, mine is pretty limp now - used to have a mass of thick wavy glossy hair too! So I understand exactly how you feel



Go to the doctors sweetheart, and stop wasting your money on hair-products - they cant fix the underlying problem. Be brave!



Edit:



Well if it's breakage rather than hairloss you should get a good hair-cut. It might have to be an extreme cut but otherwise the breakage will continue up the hairs. Hair is dead when it leaves the follicle - you have to take good care of it because you can't fix it when it's broken, no matter what promises the products make. Get a haircut and change your shampoo to a gentler kind, use a heat-defense spray on your hair before styling and avoid alchohol-heavy products like mousse and hairspray as these will dry out the hair and make it prone to damage. Buy a natural bristle brush! So many tips.. sorry!



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

That happened to Oprah! she wore wigs till it grew back! Go to the Salon! Right away! they should fix it!



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

Have you recently gone on a diet, I know that sometimes extreme diets can cause loss of hair



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

Go see your beautition!!! Good luck!! So sorry that I can't say anything more!



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

Hair loss can happen for a number of reasons. If you feel like it's more than just a natural shedding then see a doctor. Perhaps you have a vitamin/mineral deficiency. I've heard that a diet low in protein can cause hair loss. Also serious illnesses causes it too. See a doctor. If you can't afford it or don't have insurance, see if your college campus offers health services. Good luck!



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

I had the same thing happen 2 me. i got a perm and i used Garnier Fruitis for Colored or Permed hair. i got my perm just before the school year started and before report cards came out my everytime i took a shower there was hair all in the drain. i ran out of the shampoo and my hair started 2 grow back. use suave shampoo (that was my backup) and your hair should b fine.



閳?br>My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?



You may have alopecia, it can be caused by many different things including stress. Go to a doctor as soon as possible as they have medicine that can stop it from spreading.



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

Its most likely caused by stress, that's what my hair dresser told me. and if you are in college that would make a lot of since, go get a deep tissue message and forget about any stress!



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

OMG! GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST!!



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

Take time out on the weekend and go to the hair salon they can treat it and tell you something to use in home that's the best thing to do



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

Since you put it in a bun try not to put it up so much and if you must try not to put it really tight because the band in the bow causes your hair to stick to it and when you pull it out your hair comes with it and then when your comb it some of your hair is loose from hving to pull it out so it comes right out with the comb! I hope that i helped! Good Luck!



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

use dark and lovely hair products...u should find some in most tropical/caribbean/african shops........n steam ur hair with cholesterol every 3 weeks...n honey it's tym for a perm/retouch.....



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

are u on chemo? cancer treatment



My hair is falling off by the chunks! Please help me!!!!!?

Try brushing it every day (Gently!) to avoid having huge knots in it on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment