Friday, November 13, 2009

I have sevear hair fall problem.Could u suggest some Herbel regime to get a long & Healthy Hair?

i have no any health problems or heridity factor.but since a year my hair loss has increased soo much that i fear to touch my hair.I have also lost some hair on the forehead.Pls suggest me some herbel remedies.



I have sevear hair fall problem.Could u suggest some Herbel regime to get a long %26amp; Healthy Hair?

Mine is starting to thin too and I am scared to even wash it as so much comes out. I am seeing a dermatologist tomorrow. That is who is suppose to treat that problem. I hope I find out what is going on and maybe that will help you too. I don't know any herbal remedies yet.



I have sevear hair fall problem.Could u suggest some Herbel regime to get a long %26amp; Healthy Hair?

First of all, despite the fact that you have no health problems take a supplement like, One a Day and watch your diet. Next, herbal remedies will not help your fist step should be to create a journal describing your hair loss include dates, products you have used, stress, medications, and chemical used if you use perms or relaxers that have been apart of your hair care routine. Also, you may notice that a lot of products have Vitamin B and lots of other stuff that sounds great but the only thing that can be absorbed into the hair shaft is protein not in the form of meat (althought it is great to eat as well as a supplement called biotin) or anything but Essentail oils (rosemary, aloe vera, camomile) which are greasy but can be used as a deep conditioner or daily with lightly. Seek professional help first and ask about oxygen treatments at a local salon as a stimulant as well.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment