Monday, November 16, 2009

Help ..am 26yrs , i play alot with My HAIR !!?

i have a strange habit .. no matter how hard i try to forget it i can't



since am 14 years old till now 26 yrs am still playing with my Hair !! sometimes i lose some hair after playing with it alot



everytime i start thinking or being alone i play with it , Please Any Advice how to forget this habit .. thanks



Help ..am 26yrs , i play alot with My HAIR !!?

I swear I have the same habit.... When I'm stressed, I'll even pull a few without even knowing I'm doing it! As I am getting older I feel I'm doing it less, but I really don't know any solutions as how to stop it!



I guess we just have to concentrate on not doing it? I



Help ..am 26yrs , i play alot with My HAIR !!?

It is nervous.



You can try meditation - relaxation - yoga.



You can try hypnosis : the doc will suggest you during the sleep, to quit this bad habit.



I did hypnosis to quit smoking but it didn't worked for me, that it doesn't mean that hypnosis doesn't work for other people. Try, you never know !

No comments:

Post a Comment